Senior Presentation Designer
New York, New York, United States
We are looking for an exceptional senior presentation designer with a passion for creativity and clarity in information communication. This role will primarily be focused on developing client and internal presentations that engage, inform, and entertain.
However, working within a relatively small and dynamic creative team, the job will expand to a broader set of creative tasks. From developing branding for medical symposia, to storyboarding a social animation, to creating interactive assets for deployment across a diverse set of channels, no day will be the same.
Our ideal candidate will have exceptional knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and Google slides, including being able to produce animated slides, format data from Excel and interactivity. We want someone who treats PPT as a canvas to create memorable and exciting work. An in-depth knowledge of the big three Adobe apps (Id, Ai & Ps) is essential to support the role.
Experience of motion design and video production including use of Adobe Pr and Ae is a bonus. If you are a budding photographer, illustrator, or coder, even better!
· Presentation design and production to brand guidelines
· Day-to-day design and artworking of slides
· Pitch deck design development
· Original slide template design and creation
· Visual storytelling to create engaging presentations and rework content to deliver the best outcome
· Create clear data visualizations and infographics
· Branding (could be an event or campaign)
· Conceptual ideation, everything from campaigns to theming an event
· Animation and video editing
· Front end digital design
· Social asset creation (static and motion)
· Alongside all the usual design jobs of image re-touching, stock image searches, icon drawing, and internal work
· Highly motivated to work from own initiative
· Outstanding design ability
· Versatile design aesthetic to inspire and reach a wide range of audiences
· Ability to take concepts from initial brief through to final print-ready artwork
· Ability to prioritize and work within tight time frames
· Artistic eye, original thinking, and creative ideas
· Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Word, Excel)
· Expert knowledge of Adobe CS (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator a must)
· Proficient Ae animation and Pr editing skills; C4D experience is a bonus
· Attention to detail
· Organized and logical
· Confident and proactive
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Level of Experience
Minimum 5 years of studio experience
Diploma or degree in graphic design or related subject
· Team player
· Detail focused.
Key Performance Indicators
· Time management; meeting deadlines
· Quality of work
· Anecdotal client and team feedback
· Annual performance objectives and performance appraisal
Virgo has included the base salary range or hourly rate for this role. Actual compensation offered within the range will depend upon, among other factors: a candidate’s skills, qualifications, and experience; actual ranges for current or former employees in the role; and market considerations.
Virgo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.