New York, New York, United States
We are looking for an exceptional Senior Copywriter with a passion for creativity and clarity. Your role will focus on concepting and producing ideas for a broad range of healthcare clients. Through your work, you will demonstrate breakthrough, big-platform thinking, strategic expertise, and detail-obsessed executional flair.
Working within a relatively small and dynamic creative team, your role will be varied in with regards to execution. From PowerPoint presentations to storyboards, you will collaborate closely with our cross-functional team to transform medical education into exceptional experiences by leveraging your expertise in storytelling and communicating with impact.
We are seeking a curious, highly motivated self-starter who can bring ideas to life, recognize the germ of an idea in others, and help turn ideas into award-winning programs. We want people who love presenting their own ideas and are willing to work with others to hone them to perfection.
Our ideal candidate will have professional-level mastery of industry standard software and tools including the full suite Microsoft office and the big three Adobe apps (Id, Ai & Ps) is essential to support the role.
· Creative oversight of copy across agency-developed assets for clients and in-house communications
· Concepting, planning, and executing integrated campaigns across a wide range of media and platforms, especially social, digital, video and in-person experiences
· Prepare and sell in creative ideas with client-ready presentations
· Work in concert with a wide range of departments including client services, strategy, scientific, design, digital and motion
· Work effectively with external vendors and internal colleagues to complete projects within timeframe and budget
· Exceptional storytelling, verbal, and written communication skills
· Strategic insight and sensitivity to trends in popular culture and design
· Artistic eye, original thinking, and creative ideas
· Ability to take concepts from initial brief through to final execution
· Great presentation skills
· Ability to prioritize and work within tight timeframes
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Word, Excel)
· Advanced knowledge of Adobe CS (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator)
· Highly motivated to work from own initiative
· Attention to detail
· Organized and logical
· Confident and proactive
Level of Experience
Minimum 5 years of studio/agency/in-house experience
Diploma or degree ideally from Ad School background or related
· Team player
· Detail focused.
Key Performance Indicators
· Time management; meeting deadlines
· Quality of work
· Anecdotal client and team feedback
· Annual performance objectives and performance appraisal
Virgo has included the base salary range or hourly rate for this role. Actual compensation offered within the range will depend upon, among other factors: a candidate’s skills, qualifications, and experience; actual ranges for current or former employees in the role; and market considerations.
Virgo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.