Account Manager – Pharma Comms
London, England, United Kingdom
About Virgo Health
Virgo Health is a is a specialist health communications agency with deep knowledge and experience in science, drug discovery and development, healthcare, clinical practice, regulatory issues, and consumer wellness. We are part of the GOLIN group and the wider IPG network of companies with more than 200 offices around the world and hubs in London, New York and Chicago.
We combine deep knowledge and experience in science, clinical practice, and public health with the best in consumer creative and branding – progressive, innovative and bold. Our high performing teams strive for excellence in everything they do and we are proud to be 2021 PR Week Healthcare and Pharma Awards Agency of the year. We have been a Great Place to Work 11 years in a row and in 2020 created the most awarded Healthcare PR campaign of the year, culminating in the PRCA Campaign of the Year.
Choosing to work in healthcare is choosing to work in an industry with people at its heart. This is fundamental to our Virgo culture of “Being Human”. We show empathy and support for each other to grow our skills. We celebrate our differences and how we complement each other, embracing inclusive and flexible ways of working and rejecting outdated workplace culture. We have a brilliant team that works well together to deliver great work and to celebrate its successes.
We are looking for an Account Manager (or experienced Senior Account Executive ready to step up) to join our exciting and award-winning team!
What will you be doing?
- Managing client requests and troubleshooting issues were necessary; advising and managing the team on what is required to resolve them.
- Able to question and where necessary challenge the client to ensure effective delivery of projects.
- Recognising and seeking out opportunities for organic growth with existing clients.
- Developing detailed project plans including timelines and budgets
- Taking personal responsibility for the day to day delivery of projects against agreed plans including keeping projects to timelines (internal and external) and budget
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a healthcare communications agency with an understanding of data and regulatory communications
- Ability to gain trust and confidence of clients
- Good organisational skills and ability to coordinate workload effectively
- Good knowledge of pharma industry and its regulations
- Enthusiastic to learn new skills as part of a high performing team
We appreciate the time take to apply for the role and your recent interest in Virgo Health. We will review all applications within five working days and be in touch with those who have been shortlisted to the next stage. Unfortunately, due to volume we are not able to get back to everyone individually so if you have not heard back from us unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion and wish you all the best in your search.
At IPG DXTRA we are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.