Client Services Intern
New York, New York, United States
Virgo Health works for pharmaceutical, biotech, and device companies to inform and educate healthcare professionals about the latest developments in clinical research and therapeutic approaches. We leverage our meetings, digital, and interactive expertise to understand what’s easy and relevant for healthcare professionals to engage with. We tailor our content and design it to offer choice and active participation. Real, relevant, and human.
Here are the details:
Virgo Health is looking for a Client Services Intern. You’ll be an active team member as well as demonstrating a real thirst to understand the healthcare industry and medical education activities. You will play a key role in the smooth running of client accounts, with the main responsibility being to provide administrative and logistical support.
Check out the requirements below and apply today!
- You must be a recent college graduate.
- You must be available to work a full-time schedule, Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. ET with some flexibility as needed
As well as:
- Show enthusiasm, passion, and curiosity
- Possess critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Know how to prioritize and be adaptive to change
- Have the desire and willingness to learn new skills
- Have an insatiable hunger for and understanding of medical communications
To be considered, your application process must:
- Apply to this posting
- Save your resume as PDF titled: Last Name, First Name
Virgo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, if hired, candidates must present proof of vaccination prior to start date, unless eligible for a medical or religious accommodation.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.