The senior account manager will be firmly on their way to becoming part of the communications management team, stepping into the shoes of the account director when required and starting to develop and demonstrate strategic thinking. The SAM will become increasingly responsible for growing and managing the account team members, as well as playing an essential role in supporting the business and client base.
The SAM will continue to refine and enhance their industry awareness and communications, taking a sense of ownership and accountability on all accounts and driving through campaigns to successful completion. Recognising the importance of the ‘big picture’ the SAM will be expected to demonstrate their leadership skills and utilise these as they grow in this role.
- Excellent people management skills and leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Ability to use own initiative
- Financial management skills
- Excellent negotiating and influencing skills
- Excellent editing and quality control skills
- Degree or of graduate calibre