The junior account executive (JAE) is a trainee role. As well as demonstrating a real thirst to understand the healthcare industry (in particular the non-prescription environment), the business and develop PR abilities, the JAE will play a key role in the smooth running of client accounts, with the main responsibility being to provide administrative and logistical support.
The JAE will be expected to be a true team player, building their confidence to take ownership for the smooth running of designated projects. As they progress they will be expected to start to develop an understanding of basic PR skills and processes, relationship building and event management. Whilst predominately an administrative role, the JAE role allows individuals to demonstrate key skills and behaviours required to be a PR professional, consistently delivering high standards of work to deadline and the ability to multitask and priortise in order to manage time effectively.
Level of Experience and Skills
- Relevant work experience or internship
- Degree or of graduate calibre
- Excellent organisation and administration skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Systematic and logical approach to planning
- Computer literate with MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience of using social media eg, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Vine
- Attention to detail