As an Intern you will be working at Virgo on a three month placement. This will provide hands-on experience of working in a healthcare communications agency with on the job training, support from the account teams and the opportunity to attend internal training.
Through this internship you will develop a solid understanding of communications and the impact it has on a business. You will be able to demonstrate the key skills and behaviours required to be a communications professional – consistently delivering high standards of work to deadlines and developing the ability to multitask and prioritise in order to manage time effectively.
Ideally, you will have a degree in science or related fields and a strong interest in communications – or vice-versa.
Please note that this role will initially be based in Richmond, SW London, but will relocate to our new Central London office on 25th June.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective communicator at all levels
- Practical use of Microsoft packages and experience of using social media, eg Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Organisation skills
- Customer focused
- Flexible and willing attitude
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills