Note: We are currently looking for two ASDs.
As part of the newly formed Virgo New York team the ASD will take ownership and produce high quality educational materials for the pharmaceutical industry and other educational bodies to enhance understanding of the disease area/product, with the main aim of helping clients to communicate their educational objectives.
Level of Experience and Skills
• Excellent scientific writing style and with skills to adapt to content and style to different audience groups
• Excellent attention to detail – style/consistency, good grammar, scientific accuracy and experience in QCing work and sign-off of printer proofs
• Experience in developing in-depth knowledge of therapeutic areas/medical products
• Excellent time management skills and demonstrated ability to forecast and manage workload
• Flexible approach to working, with the ability to reprioritise and work under pressure when needed
• Ability to review work, coach and provide feedback to team members
• Excellent inter-personal and communication skills, including client/key thought leader presentation skills
• IT skills (including MS office, database/internet searching, etc)
• Knowledge of print/production procedures
• Budgetary awareness and experience of estimating editorial hours to input into budgets
• Understanding of drug development and with compliance guidelines for medical writing