The account manager (AM) will have an overview of the account teams they work across, utilizing their established med ed skills to drive the day-to-day account handling, project and financial management, while providing direction, support and coaching to the more junior members of the account team.
The account manager will be expected to expand their industry awareness, communication and project management skills to identify new opportunities, while proactively challenging and contributing to client handling activities and playing an increasing role in strategic input.
Level of Experience and Skills
- Excellent people management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Ability to use own initiative
- Financial management skills
- Good negotiating and influencing skills
- Excellent editing and quality control skills