The account executive (AE) plays a key role in contributing to and supporting the account teams and specific client needs, through the effective and efficient organisation and implementation of the tactical programme and its specific components.
The AE will be expected to effectively support the team in managing client’s needs and services, as well as actively developing the ability to start to delegate to junior members of the account teams. The AE will be starting to develop their all-round project management and communication skills.
- Minimum of six months experience as a JAE within a comparable industry or a postgraduate qualification (MSc or PhD)
- Excellent organisation and administration skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Systematic and logical approach to planning
- Computer literate with MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Attention to detail
- Degree or of graduate calibre